Rimable Pintail Longboard (41-inch)
I got this for my husband so he has supplied me with this information and video for review. Please keep in mind that my husband has been skateboarding for almost 20 years, used to work in a skate shop, built a skatepark and wrote a book on how to build skate ramps so he might know a thing or two about skateboards. 🙂
From my husband:
- No name brand trucks but they are still very nice
- Trucks are 10″W and on riser pads
- Board is 4-3/4″H with the riser pads
- The deck is 41″L x 9″W
- 28″ Wheel base
- Wheels are 2″W x 2-3/4″ Diameter
- Nose is 2-1/2″L
- Tail is 6″
- 7 Ply (looks like maple, we both think it’s maple)
- High speed abec-11 bearings
- Comes fully assembled with grip tape as shown in the picture
Only complaint is that is comes sealed in plastic that was put on before the trucks and bolts so in order to get all the plastic off you either have to cut around it or take everything off and put it back on.
This is a smooth ride and it carves nicely. If you’re just looking for a board to cruise around on this is a great choice.