Wantdo Bohemian Maxi Dress
I got this maxi dress knowing that it would not be particularly flattering on me and I’m OK with that. I will say this, flattering or not it certainly is comfortable.
Here are some things you need to know if you’re considering buying this dress.
1) It is LONG. I am 5′-4″ and this pools like crazy at my feet, I would think you would need to be at least 5′-6″ to wear this comfortably so it would only skim the floor.
2) This is comfortable, it really feels like you’re wearing a nightgown
3) The neck worked well for me. I’m always worried that with necklines like this that my girls are going to fall out but I have no issues
4) If you have a belly you’re probably going to look pregnant, it’s the nature of this style dress, I say own it, who cares, I go to the gym 3 days a week
5) I’m not sure what to tell you about sizing. I’m wearing a 4XL because I went by the size chart, I typically wear a XL-XXL (16-18) and I’m quite sure I could have gone down a couple of sizes at least with this. Because it is so flowing and has so much extra material and the waist is elastic it is very forgiving so I would say stick with your US sizing or at most go up 1 size.
6) The print on this is beautiful. It is not overly saturated but still lovely
7) It is mildly see through but not much, thankfully because it is so dark and printed I don’t see this being an issue
8) The ties on the back served no purpose for me personally but they add extra detail I guess.
I honestly have not washed this yet but I don’t anticipate this shrinking at all because of it’s material. This is going to make for a great summer lounging dress or one to wear over a swimsuit because it is easy to take on and off. If it weren’t for the length and the confusion on the sizing I would like it a lot more.