007plus Smartwatch / Activity Tracker
Typically with electronic products I can find at least 1 thing I don’t like about them but so far with this smart watch / activity tracker I can’t find anything. This is not my first smart watch or activity tracker. I’ve had a fitbit flex for over a year and I’ve also had 2 other lesser named units that each had their quirks.
Here’s the highlights because this could take a while if I mentioned everything I liked:
* It’s comfortable. The band is roughly 9″ long (it’s hard to measure) and the holes fit a variety of sizes. I have very small wrists and there were still holes left and my husband has gigantic wrists and he just barely made it on the first hole (nothing ever fits him)
* It is easy to charge. I was confused at first because there was no charging cord and then I realized that the whole unit is a charger (this is shown in the video part of this review) so that is a great design
* It is super easy to sync on both android and apple. As long as your bluetooth is (I think) a 4.0 all you have to do is download the app, register, go to the menu (make sure your bluetooth is on), click connect device and it does it all for you. Easiest syncing product I think I’ve ever used.
*It is still a watch. When you swing your wrist to look at the watch the screen turns on and shows you the time
* You can change from a 24 hour to a 12 hour clock. It seems a little silly but I’ve had some that you can’t do this and it drives me nuts
* You can change to US forms of measurement, meaning miles not kilometers.
* It is very easy to use once you get the hang of it, just swipe or tap or long press to do all the actions
* You can get texts on it, this might be my favorite feature because there are not a lot of activity trackers that do this
* It seems pretty accurate, I compared it to my fitbit and it was very close, I did put my fitbit on a little bit before this so that might account for the little bit of discrepancy.
Overall I’m very pleased with this product especially at the price point, it’s well designed, accurate, easy to use and comfortable; you really can’t ask for much more.
See larger image